Analyze and recommend changes to the Meeting Minutes document (link to document) with Track Changes in Word. Make comments in the margin that explain why you would make each change. Assume that the meeting ended at 12:30 pm. Use the rubric and the section on Meeting Minutes from this week’s material for guidance. Please used attach document to make comments on in regard to the meeting. Please follow the rubric that is attached.
Present: Marcus, Paul and Lydia, IT chair,
Guest: Patricia Reyes
1. Paul talked about relocation for a long time in his usual long-winded way.
2. Relocation report was to be reviewed
Maia emailed figures out.
a. Matt was very upset about how IT would be responsible for all the cost.
3. Marcus interrupted Matt and Maia to call a break for the guest
4. Meeting adjourned.
6-2 Homework-Informal Report Analysis Grading Rubric 40 Possible Points
Required elements Potential earned points Required element parts
Format 0-5 points • Corrects for appropriate structure and
Mechanics 0-10 points • Corrects for:
• grammar and usage
• proper noun usage for clarity
• sparing use of pronouns
• varied sentence structure
Content 0-15 points • Corrects for:
• Clarity of purpose of report
• Clear presentation of the problem
• Provides sufficient support/reasoning for
• Recommendation for solution is clear and
Tone 0-10 points • Appropriate and consistent
• Appropriate level of formality for audience
• Readable style
Points may be deducted for lateness. Late assignments may not be accepted after grades are returned.