The following resources may be helpful when completing this assignment:
- Adaptive Leadership(http://www.thoughtworks.com/sites/www.thoughtworks.com/files/files/adaptive-leadership-accelerating-enterprise-agility-jim-highsmith-thoughtworks.pdf)
- Agile Leadership and Coaching (Development Manager’s Need to grow up!) (http://lostechies.com/joeocampo/2007/05/15/agile-leadership-and-coaching-development-manager-s-need-to-grow-up/)
- Agile Project Management (http://www.ccpace.com/resources/documents/agileprojectmanagement.pdf)
- Situational Leadership for Agile Software Development. (http://www.luca.minudel.it/freestaff/situationalleadership.pdf)
- Team Empowerment (http://www.agile-process.org/team.html)
- The Agile Leader: Adaptability (http://www.mindtools.com/pages/article/newLDR_49.htm)
Imagine that you are now the test lead for the home improvement store
chain in the scenario for Assignments 2 and 3. Your company still needs
an e-Commerce Website for your customers and prospects; however, your
team members are now offshored in India. In this assignment, you must
explore how to become a leader in Agile projects in the context of
developing the e-Commerce Website and mobile applications for your
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Explain how to handle the documentation needs in this project using the Agile concepts.
- Determine the necessary success factors one would need to become an Agile leader in this project which contains a complex scope and extended timeline.
- Recommend the approach to manage offshore resources in this project, and determine the associated challenges and mitigation strategies to ensure the success of the project.
- Suggest strategies on measuring the performance and quality of the products and services of this organization and provide the approach to accelerate the testing process.
- Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Explain the challenges and opportunities of an Agile project leader.
- Discuss methods of measuring the performance and quality of Agile projects.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in Agile project management.
- Write clearly and concisely about Agile project management topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
attached is assignment 2….hope that helps with this paper. It has to be original pls
AGILE DELIVERY FRAMEWORK 1
AGILE DELIVERY FRAMEWORK 3
Agile Delivery Framework
Agile Delivery Framework
In the design and establishment of the e-Commerce website, the approach to be leverage on is the Agile Delivery Framework with three phases in the execution of the project namely the inception phase, the development phase and the transition phase (Dan Radigan, 2017). In the inception phase, the agile team is brought together, establishing the vision of the project coming into terms with the intended function and attributes of the website in accordance to the store’s interest.
The development phase is the heart of the project execution process where the agile team sets to work on the website design, integrating all the intended functionalities and components in the most user friendly manner.The various tasks are as follows:
1. Formation of the agile team which will embark on the project execution endeavor. (Dan Radigan,2017)
2. Envisioning of the project and relevant descriptions according to the business case and presenting the product backlog. (Scott w. Amber, 2014).
3. Establishment of project scope and requirements at hand. (Scott w. Amber, 2014).
4. Iteration, where changes and adjustments are made to the project’s scope in accordance to the market analysis made as well as user stories (Dan Radigan, 2017)
5. Model storming according to the current needs in the market (Scott W. Amber, 2014)
6. Product design process in accordance to marketplace requirements. (Scott W. Amber, 2014).
7. Testing of the product (Scott W. Amber, 2014) and the integrated resources.
8. Deploying the product in analyzing its functionality (Dan Radigan, 2017).
9. In the management of the configurations, the website is attached to the database and the relevant servers. (Scott W. Amber, 2014)
10. Project management task. (Scott W. Amber, 2014)
11. Launch the product for the clientele community (Scott W. Amber, 2014)
12. Review functionality and appropriateness.
Product vision and strategy for the envisioning practice.
The product vision is simply to provide the customers and prospects an ecommerce website which will act as a marketing platform, enabling the customers to view the product listings, descriptions, pricings, discounts rates, home improvement tutorial videos, pickup scheduling, stores location and the respective opening hours. The website is to also provide the customers with a functionality of online purchasing, making transactions and creating inventories. Central to the essence of the website, appropriate data relevant to customer’s requirements, preferences and information will be collected and stored in the store’s database for easy tracking of customers. This will also offer support services to customers in response to their inquiries.
The most appropriate strategy in the project envisioning is online strategy (Dan Radigan, 2017) integrated with transactional features. In the project will be functional in liaising between the customers and the store partially. The website will conduct primary activities of the store such as advertising, validating orders and purchases, offering support and providing best-practices information via the video tutorials. These functionalities are critical in enhancing good customer relations such the dependable customer support. The functionalities are essential in bettering public relations as well as building the reputation of the store among public members in the marketplace.
Main roles of the Agile project team
The agile project team comprises of several individuals who work as a team, yet puts into consideration the importance, efforts and the designation of every single individual.
The first individual in the agile project team is the project owner. The project owner’s key position is overseeing every decision making and developing product backlog (Dan Radigan, 2017). This individual stands to be the vision carrier of the project.
The scrum master acts as the coordinator in the project execution process. He is responsible of handling any unprecedented issues (Scott W. Amber, 2014) seeing to it that no arising issues will halt the project development process. The individual coordinates all member of the entire team, holding necessary events and activities towards the actualization of the project.
The general members of the agile team are core in the hands-on tasks that pertain to the project. These include designers and developers, testers and programmers. They are mandated to deploy the necessary technologies and tools towards developing and actualizing the project in reference to the preferences and requirements of the project owner. (Scott W. Amber, 2014)
It is critical to ensure that all individuals who are members of the team, especially the project managerare well conversant with the requirements of functionalities in the proposed project, technological advancements that are relevant in a bid to ensure that the completed project is properly modeled and will function towards meeting the needs of the customers.
Explain how iteration works in the project
Iteration is basically a specified duration of time within the development phase of the project execution(Scott W. Amber, 2014) where the agile team comes together in a bid to deliberate on the necessary adjustments that can be made on the project’s description.
Iteration cannot be done without if the accuracy of the completed project is to meet functionalities of meeting the customers’ needs (CPrime, 2017). This timeframe will enable the project manager and the agile team to carefully deduce the customer needs that are looming in the marketplace, analyzing every necessity in order to ensure the end product of the project meets the gaps.This enhances changes on the project description in order to meet the precise and detailed deductions arrived at in reference to the marketplace needs and appropriateness to the store.
User stories are atool that plays a huge role in the decision making process and laying out of execution strategies by the agile team. They enable the development team to consider integrating features and functionalities that would ease users’ interaction with the website components, meeting the relevant needs therein. Depending on the needs arising after reviewing user stories, they are a huge determinant in the time schedule of the project development phase.
1. A user needs to be able to access their online wallet accounts in order to check their account balances before making purchases.
This would prompt the developer to provide necessary add links that redirect customers to their various online payment platforms without exiting the store’s website.
2. A user needs to quickly search for a specific product offered by the store without having to navigate through all the listed products.
This would prompt the developers to set up a search engine localized to the store’s database for quick retrieval of all information on the relevant products.
Dan Radigan. “Scrum.” (2017) Retrieved from https://www.atlassian.com/agile/scrum
CPrime. “What Is Agile? What Is Scrum?” (2017) Retrieved from https://www.cprime.com/resources/what-is-agile-what-is-scrum/
AGILE DELIVERY FRAMEWORK
Agile Delivery Framework
Agile Delivery Framework
In the design and establishment of the e
Commerce website, the approach to be leverage
on is the Agile Delivery Framework
with three phases in the execution of the project namely the
inception phase, the development phase and the transition phase
(Dan Radigan, 2017)
inception phase, the agile team is brought together, establishing the vision of the project coming
o terms with the intended function and attributes of the website in accordance to the