- CLICK ON TAB
In a three to four-page paper (excluding the title and reference pages), reflect on an important professional change that you have experienced. Compare your change story to one of the stories from the beginning of Chapter 1 of the text. Answer the following questions and support your thoughts with at least two scholarly sources.
In your paper you must:
· Describe your change story and the one selected from Chapter 1 of the text.
· Discuss the common issues and lessons present in both stories.
· Identify and discuss the embedded lesson found in the three change stories of Chapter 1.
· The stories must include The Starbucks Story, The Sears Story and The Detroit Story.
· Describe how you might use the lessons as a solutions template during future change strategies
Palmer, I., Dunford, R., & Buchanan, D. (2022).
Managing organizational change: A multiple perspectives approach
. McGraw-Hill Education.
· Chapter 1: Managing Change Stories and Paradoxes
· Chapter 2: Images of Change Management
MANAGING CHANGE STORIES AND PARADOXES