A 38 year old Laotian male was in a car accident and sustained multiple injuries. He was taken to the nearest hospital for treatment. Upon arrival, it was determined that he needed lots of invasive interventions to to stabilize his condition. However, the hospital staff gave the man care but they didn’t really utilize the interpreter services phone line to explain what was happening. A short time later, the patient appears anxious and wasn’t as cooperative as when he first arrived, delaying care. What can you as a student nurse do? What is the ethical dilemma? Are any bill of rights or laws violated and if so, which ones and how? How does this impact the patient’s plan of care? What possible solutions are there for this situation?
A 38 year old Laotian male was in a car accident and sustained multiple injuries. He was taken to th
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “PREVIEW” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.