- Explain what makes your scholarly source an authority for your Wikipedia stub article subtopics.
- Explain how the information from the article is relevant to your subtopics. Include specific information from the article that would demonstrate relevance.
- Discuss the overall strength of the article. Is it appropriate for your subtopics based on your evaluation? If your article is not appropriate, explain what your next step will be.
- Provide an APA Style-formatted reference for your scholarly source at the end of your post.
- Describe how using the selected reading strategy impacted your reading of your article, and what adjustments you might make to increase your efficiency in the future.
error: Content is protected !!