Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
المملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية الإلكترونية
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
MGT402 – Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Deadline: 20/11/2021 @ 23:59
Course Code: – MGT 402
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1443/1444 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
· The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
· Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
· Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
· Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
· Read carefully Grading Rubric below for specific criteria: 0-5 Marks
· Late submission will NOT be accepted.
· Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
· All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
· Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 11th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
Weight: 05 Marks
1. Utilize strong analytical skills and tools to formulate an effective Bootstrap Marketing Plan on which a small business can build a competitive edge in the market place. (Lo 1.8).
2. Deliver and communicate marketing massages in coherent and professional manner. (Lo 4.4).
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Start-up Business Plan
Imagine you started a new business as an entrepreneur in Saudi Arabia (In Continuation to the Assignment -1).
Please, think and share information on the following items:
4. Marketing Plan
a. Market Research- Why? (1 Mark)
b. Market Research- How? Primary or Secondary Data? (1 Mark)
c. In your marketing plan, be as specific as possible; give statistics, numbers, and sources. The marketing plan will be the basis, later on, of the all‐important sales projection. (3 Marks)
• Describe the most important features. What is special about it?
• Describe the benefits. That is, what will the product do for the customer?
• Identify your targeted customers or your ideal customer: How many of them are there? It’s important here to be specific.
• Customer relationships: How do customers want to interact with the business?
• What products and companies will compete with you?
• How is your target market solving their problem today? Are there alternatives or substitutes in the market?
• Investors will want to know what advantages you have over the competition and how you plan on differentiating yourself.
• Outline a marketing Strategy.
• How will you promote your Product?
• What will be your promotional budget?
•How do you sell your products or services?
•What are the costs associated with distribution?